Corydon Singers, Matthew Best, conductor
You can read the superb liner notes by noted Villa-Lobos scholar Simon Wright on the Hyperion site (free registration required).
1. Missa Sao Sebastiao For Three Voices
2. Bendita Sabedoria For Six Voices
3. Praesepe For Four Voices
4. Cor Dulce, Cor Amabile For Four Voices
5. Panis Angelicus For Four Voices
6. Sub Tuum Praesidium For Four Voices
7. Ave Maria For Five Voices
8. Ave Maria For Six Voices
9. Pater Noster For Four Voices
10. Magnificat-Alleluia For Mezzo Soprano, Chorus And Orchestra
See the HVL Website feature A Villa-Lobos Christmas Gift.
You can read excerpts of reviews on the Hyperion site here.
"...I was totally unprepared for the range and visionary quality of his a cappella output.... This disc is an essential acquisition for anyone interested in Villa-Lobos, and an unreserved recommendation for anyone with half-way open ears." - Guy Rickards, Tempo, New Series, No. 186 (Sep., 1993), pp. 48-49